These are the guidelines provided by the Girl Scouts:
- This is a Girl Scout Campout, not a family campout.
- What does this mean?
- All children attending the overnight, must be a registered Girl Scout.
- There must be at least one registered adult member in attendance with them.
- Extra parents wishing to attend the overnight on the field may attend to cover adult to girl ratios.
- Any male attending the overnight will sleep in their own tent at the opposite end of the field away from the girls and have their own separate bathroom facilities.
- Girls and family members are welcome for the game itself