Peanut and Gluten Free Night / 2-for-1 Wednesdays
Wednesday, August 7th, 2019
Peanut & Gluten Free Night at Jimmy John's Field
Gates Open at 6 p.m.
Kids Run the Bases After Every Game!
USPBL Dance Crew and JJ The Field General perform at every game.
Fans can purchase one grandstand ticket and get one free, and enjoy a buy one, get one free hotdog at the concession stand. Stick around for batting practice on the field after the game.
Peanut & Gluten Free Night
Fans that love the game of baseball are prevented from attending games due to a life-threatening allergy to peanuts, but Peanut Free Night at Jimmy John’s Field gives those fans an opportunity to watch live baseball. Gluten Free options will also be available.
For those with Nut Allergies:
- We will not be serving any products that contain nuts throughout the ballpark, and the ballpark is being cleaned extensively in preparation for the game.
For those with Gluten Allergies:
- Dugout Dogs and Grand Slam Grill stands – Hot dogs and sausages will be available for purchase with gluten free buns.
- MVP Cheeseburger and Grand Slam Grill stands – Hamburgers will be available for purchase with gluten free buns.
- The Hacienda Southwest Cantina stand – Tacos and nachos will be served with only corn tortillas.
- Slushies & Snack’s stand – Fresh Fruit Cups, Popcorn, Starburst, Cotton Candy, regular Frito Lay’s Chips, Slushies will be served.
- The Sweet Spot stand – Dole Whip & Vanilla Soft Serve
- AAA Clubhouse – Redbridge Gluten Free Beer
- Blake’s Hard Cider stand – all hard ciders
- Tito’s Vodka stand – Tito’s Vodka & Lemonade
- ROC House stand – Lidestri Pink Lemon Liqour