Thirsty Thursday Presented by Dave & Buster’s / Mardi Gras
Thursday, June 14th, 2018 at 7:05 PM
Bourbon Street makes its way to Jimmy John's Field with drink and food specials and music by The Sauce Cats.
Gates open at 6 PM
Kids run the bases after every game
Back by popular demand at Jimmy John’s Field. This year, the USPBL will offer a $2, 12-ounce Bud or Bud Light, as well as a $5 Craft Beer specials. Any college student with ID, will receive a free Koozie.
The Sauce Cats will play in a pregame concert that will take place on stage over the right field fence.
Mardi Gras Night
The fan with the best Mardi Gras costume will win 4 tickets to a future game. Beads will be given out and there will be a Mardi Gras Mask Making Station for Kids!
Bourbon Street makes its way to Jimmy John’s Field with food and drink specials!
– $5.00 Hurricane Daiquiri’s At the Right Field Picnic Bar
– $5.00 Traditional Cajun Gumbo Located at Big Bone BBQ
– $5.00 Beignets Located at The Sweet Spot
– $5.00 Cajun Shrimp Po Boys at The Philly Stand
– $5.00 Red Beans and Rice at Hacienda Mexican Southwest Foods Stand
– $5.00 New Orleans Hand Grenades at Back Stop Bar
– $5.00 Spicy Jalapeno Patron Margaritas located at the Patron Stand
The AAA Clubhouse will offer a Limited Menu featuring BBQ Shrimp, Etouffee and Jambalaya!Buy Game Tickets