Book Your 2019 Group Outing Today!
October 23rd, 2017
Every company needs options to show their appreciation for their employees, clients, and customers. Why not take them out to a ballgame! At Jimmy John’s Field, we have a variety of exciting entertainment opportunities. Whether you want to make a great impression on prospective customers, valued business partners or your own team – an outing at Jimmy John’s Field will help you knock it out of the park. Let us create a custom package that is perfect for your company.
Our all-inclusive party patio areas include:
An all-you-can-eat buffet begins one hour before the game and will run 30 minutes after the first pitch. Buffets include unlimited Pepsi soft drinks and water, and 2 drink tickets per person for Budweiser, Bud Light or wine.
Your menu includes:
- Slow roasted homemade BBQ pulled pork, grilled chicken breast, premium hot dogs, Better Made potato chips, fresh pasta salad, seasonal fruit salad and assorted cookies
Group benefits and experiences may include:
- A group photo on the field
- Welcome message on the video board
- Coach chalk talk
- Autographs from the players
- Opportunity to participate in giant flag presentation during the National Anthem
- Join in the player high-five tunnel as the players take the field
- Opportunity to select an honorary batboy/batgirl
- Meet and greet with the team mascots
- Kids Run The Bases after every game
COST: $35 PER PERSON (20 PERSON MIN) // $32 PER PERSON (50 PERSON MIN) // $29 PER PERSON (100 PERSON MIN)
Upgraded Meal Option:
All You Can Eat Buffet
Back for the 2019 baseball season, we are offering the premium Vince & Joe’s All You Can Eat Buffet. Vince & Joe’s Gourmet Market will prepare your premium buffet featuring chicken piccata, penne with marinara, green beans with julienned peppers, Vince & Joe’s Signature Salad, fruit salad, brownie and bar platter, unlimited Pepsi soft drinks and water, and 2 drink tickets per person for Budweiser, Bud Light or wine.
$38 per person // 20 person minimum
For more information on GROUP EVENTS, call 248.601.2400 EXT.4 OR email GROUPS@uspbl.com